|The Invasion of E-Space|
|Main setting:||Ballustra, E-Space|
|Release date:||31 October 2010|
|Format:||60 minutes, 1 disc - 2 episodes|
|The Companion Chronicles|
|Find and Replace||A Town Called Fortune|
Publisher's summary Edit
Trapped within E-Space, the Doctor, Romana and Adric are searching for a Charged Vacuum Emboitment — the gateway back to our universe. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Then, by pure chance, a brand new CVE rips into being. Its makers are the Farrian, a warlike race who have the technology to break into E-Space. They have come to invade and plunder this new territory, and the riches of the planet Ballustra are their first target.
to be added
- Adric has been travelling with the Doctor and Romana for two months.
Astronomical objects Edit
- CVEs are the rarest of space-time phenomenon.
Story notes Edit
- This story had the working title of The CVE Makers.
- This is the first full story outside of the Season 18 television serials to be set within the E-Space trilogy.
- Along with AUDIO: The Boy That Time Forgot and AUDIO: The Darkening Eye, this is one of only three audio dramas to feature Adric as a character. However, an illusory version of him created by the Kro'ka appeared in AUDIO: The Last. Of the three, this is the only one to feature the Fourth Doctor.
- This audio drama was recorded on 20 May 2010.
- Romana mentions their arrival in E-Space, Adric trying to join Varsh's gang and his status as an Elite. (TV: Full Circle)
- Romana mentions that Adric was initially a stowaway on the TARDIS. (TV: State of Decay)
- Romana puts the Doctor in the Zero Room after his synapses are damaged. (TV: Castrovalva)
- Romana refers to her decision to remain in E-Space and her quest to help the Tharils. (TV: Warriors' Gate)
- Official The Invasion of E-Space page at bigfinish.com
- The Invasion of E-Space at the Doctor Who Reference Guide