|The Iris Wildthyme Appreciation Society|
|Main character(s):||Iris Wildthyme|
Wayne Bland II (reformed)
|Main setting:||Trull, the 42nd century|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Release date:||30 August 2012|
|Format:||1 CD, 60 minutes approx|
|The Claws of Santa||Iris Rides Out|
Publisher's summary Edit
"Prepare thyself, bride..."
Panda isn’t happy. One minute he’s due to be crowned an intergalactic hero with concubines galore and the next Iris is dragging him to the planet Trull, the 42nd Century equivalent of Milton Keynes. As Iris becomes the hottest celeb in the galaxy, little do they know that everyone on Trull is about to die...
to be added
- Iris Wildthyme / Wayne Bland II - Katy Manning
- Panda / Iris Wildthyme / Traguam / Wayne Bland II - David Benson
- Wayne Bland II / Iris Wildthyme / Traguam - Chris Allen
- Emperor - Scott Handcock
- Mother/Till Girl - Dolly Oladini
- Barman/Prisoner - Tony Coburn
- Policebot/Prisoner - Thomas Rees-Kaye
- Iris uses her sonic corkscrew.
- Traguam is one of the Great Old Ones. He destroys planets by having sex with them.
- One of Iris' future incarnations starred in a successful television series as well as several films. Panda only appeared in the pilot episode of the series before he was replaced by a kangaroo named Hoppy.
From the real worldEdit
- Panda and Iris go to a whetherspoons on Trull and see a Gregs bajery.
- Official The Iris Wildthyme Appreciation Society page at bigfinish.com
- Free Big Finish podcast version