The Jigsaw War was the eleventh story of the sixth series in the Companion Chronicles audio range. It was produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Eddie Robson and featured Jamie McCrimmon.
Publisher's summary Edit
A cell. Four walls, one door. Jamie McCrimmon can escape, but it means unravelling a puzzle of extraordinary complexity.
And there are more than just two players in this game. The Doctor is there. So is his opponent Side.
As a hero turns killer, and a rebellion becomes anarchy, the lines between good and evil are blurred. And so does the distinction between cause and effect ...
to be added
- The Doctor has never told Jamie where he obtained the TARDIS.
- As was the case with the audio stories Solitaire and The Time Museum, this Companion Chronicle does not feature any narration. It is a full cast audio drama with only two speaking parts.
- This audio drama was recorded on 31 January 2012.
- Side reminds the Doctor that Jamie was fighting in a war when they first met in the aftermath of the Battle of Culloden on 16 April 1746. (TV: The Highlanders)
- Moran correctly suggests that the Doctor stole the TARDIS. (TV: The War Games, Logopolis, The Name of the Doctor)