Publisher's summary Edit
A cell. Four walls, one door. Jamie McCrimmon can escape, but it means unravelling a puzzle of extraordinary complexity.
And there are more than just two players in this game. The Doctor is there. So is his opponent Side.
As a hero turns killer, and a rebellion becomes anarchy, the lines between good and evil are blurred. And so does the distinction between cause and effect ...
to be added
- The Doctor has never told Jamie where he obtained the TARDIS.
- As was the case with the audio stories Solitaire and The Time Museum, this Companion Chronicle does not feature any narration. It is a full cast audio drama with only two speaking parts.
- This audio drama was recorded on 31 January 2012.
- Side reminds the Doctor that Jamie was fighting in a war when they first met in the aftermath of the Battle of Culloden on 16 April 1746. (TV: The Highlanders)
- Moran correctly suggests that the Doctor stole the TARDIS. (TV: The War Games, Logopolis, The Name of the Doctor)