|The Keys of Time|
|Main enemy:||Daleks, Sontarans, Graske|
|Vortex Run||Maze of the Dead|
A Graske has stolen a key to the TARDIS. He's had it copied and scattered the copied keys around the universe. The Eleventh Doctor's mission is it to track down all keys before his enemies use them to steal the TARDIS.
Level 1 Edit
The Sontarans have crash-landed in Victorian England and are building a massive cloning machine in the sewers. The Doctor has to collect ten cogs to stop them completing their machine and five missing TARDIS keys to stop them and reach the TARDIS.
How to play? Edit
You have to use the arrow keys to move the Doctor. You have to collect time crystals for bonus points and watch out for gaps in the floor.
- Arrow up = jump
- Arrow down = crouch
- Arrow right = move right
- Arrow left = move left
- X = open inventory (right, left, up and down arrows to choose item)
- X or spacebar = use the item you have chosen and close the space bar.
Power-up rewards Edit
The special codes for power-up rewards were provided in the Doctor Who: Monster Invasion magazine.
- Extra life: an additional life.
- Dalek controller: a cunning device which allows you to control Daleks for a brief time.
- Sonic Screwdriver booster: faster scanning.
- Anti Gravity Belt: you can use the anti gravity lifts for special areas.
- Time freeze: Freeze everything in time except yourself.
- Aqualung: Allows you to swim through flooded tunnels and reach secret rooms.
- Level 1: Victorian Sewers 1
- Level 2: Bio Lab 1
- Level 3: Dalek Ship 1
- Level 4: Victorian Sewers 2
- Level 5: Bio Lab 2
- Level 6: Dalek Ship 2
- The Keys of Time on the Monster Invasion Website.