|The Kraken's Lament|
|Main character(s):||Bernice Summerfield|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Alex Mallinson|
|Release date:||September 2011|
|Big Finish Bernice Summerfield series|
|Dead Man's Switch||The Temple of Questions|
Publisher's summary Edit
"Gather round, wretched peoples of Atlantis, for Acanthus the Talesmith has a story to tell! A story of adventure, of courage, of a Winged Goddess searching for truth and sanctuary in a friendless city...
On the streets of this fair city, the Goddess searches for a path to the child of two worlds, but finds instead only questions and danger. Be astonished as she defies the rage of the dreaded Kraken! Wonder as she sups with the tragic Queen in her carved stone palace, high above the city! Marvel at her bravery as she gazes deep into the Further Beyond!
Come one, come all and listen! Listen to Acanthus the Talesmith and let him amaze you with his story... the story of Professor Bernice Summerfield and the Kraken's Lament!"
to be added
- Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- Acanthus - John Montgomery
- The Queen - Tracy Brabin
- Jack - David Ames
- Guard Captain - Scott Handcock
- Shopper - Mark Wright
to be added
- Benny mentions being separated from Peter. (AUDIO: Escaping the Future).
- Benny remembers travelling to Zordin, (AUDIO: Dead Man's Switch) and that Archaeology is a crime (AUDIO: Year Zero)