The Lady in the Lake was the first story of the audio anthology, The Diary of River Song: Series Three, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Nev Fountain and featured Alex Kingston as River Song.
Publisher's summary Edit
But when River discovers that there are repeat customers, she knows something more is going on.
She begins to uncover a cult with worrying abilities. Its members can apparently cheat death, and that’s not all they have in common with River...
to be added
- River Song - Alex Kingston
- The Doctor - Peter Davison
- Kevin / Rindle - Ian Conningham
- Sharon / Rindle 2 - Julia Hills
- Mr Quisling / Tarn 2 - David Seddon
- Lake 2 / Dave/ Tarn - Leighton Pugh
- Lily - Sophia Carr-Gomm
- Brooke - Joanna Horton
- Clients on Terminus Prime can choose to die by simulated Sontarans.
- Lake became left-handed and had an allergy to cheese after regenerating. His regeneration was also able to recharge a broken fuel cell he was touching at the time he regenerated.
to be added
- River is offered the chance to end her life in a simulation where she heroically sacrifices herself for the love of her life, but she says she would never do that. However, in her future, she does die saving the Tenth Doctor and the people uploaded to the Library. (TV: Forest of the Dead)
- River signs her name with three kisses and a smiley face. In her future, she signs a message to the Tenth Doctor with a kiss. (TV: Silence in the Library)
- River threatens Mr Quisling and Sharon with her gun. (TV: The Big Bang, The Impossible Astronaut / Day of the Moon, Let's Kill Hitler)
- River comments on Tarn's ability to survive on one heart instead of two. (TV: Spearhead from Space, The Power of Three, PROSE: Managra, AUDIO: The Eye of the Storm)
- River recalls the Battle of Demons Run where "disaster struck, wearing a bow tie." (TV: A Good Man Goes to War)