|The Last Resort|
|Companion(s):||Fitz Kreiner, Anji Kapoor|
|Main setting:||Alternate Earth|
|Release date:||2 June 2003|
|Format:||Paperback Book; 28 Chapters, 288 Pages|
|BBC Eighth Doctor Adventures|
Publisher's summary Edit
Anji isn't sure, but then it's hard to be sure of anything now. Good Times Inc. promised a new tourist experience, with hotels in every major period of human history — but that kind of arrogance comes with a price, and it's a price the Doctor doesn't want to pay.
As aliens conquer an alternative Earth, Anji and Fitz race to find out how to stop Good Times without stopping time itself. But they find that events are out of control — they can't even save each other. And when the Doctor tries to help, it gets far worse. At the Last Resort, only Sabbath can save the day. And then the price gets even higher...
- Eighth Doctor
- Fitz Kreiner
- Anji Kapoor
- Jack Kowaczski
- Aaron Kowaczski
- Grania Flynn
- Jim Lamarra
- Anji sees a Dalek in the time vortex. It is escaping one of the realities. She doesn't recognise it as a Dalek.
- The Time Police follow and stop errant time travellers.
- Fitz saw all nine Star Wars films at a cinema in the 2040s.
- Jack creates a new species who become the dominant race of Mars.
- Much of this novel's story structure shares similarities with the movie Groundhog Day.
- Trix first appeared in PROSE: Time Zero and stowed away on the TARDIS, but only revealed this to Iyeeye.
- The Last Resort at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Discontinuity Guide to: The Last Resort at The Whoniverse
- The Cloister Library: The Last Resort