Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Winnie O'Connor - Victoria Alcock
- Mr Kempston - Christopher Beeny
- Mr Hardwick - Mike Grady
- Boots - Alex Mallinson
- Professor Claudius Dark - Colin Baker
- Leela mentions the ravens at the Tower of London, though at first she believes that they are crows.
- Ellie has taught Leela how to pour drinks at the Red Tavern.
- Mr Kempston and Mr Hardwick's solicitors' firm is located at 24 Gilmore's Building on the Strand. Charing Cross Station is the nearest Tube station to their firm.
- In his younger days, Jago performed at the Glasgow Empire.
- Leela cannot read English.
Story notes Edit
to be added
- Jago refers to Abigail Woburn. (AUDIO: Jago in Love)
- Leela once again refers to members of the Metropolitan Police Service as "blue guards." (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang; AUDIO: The Renaissance Man, Energy of the Daleks, The Foe from the Future, Dead Men's Tales)
- Jago compares the time cracker to the Koh-i-Noor. (TV: Tooth and Claw)
- Professor Claudius Dark tells that Jago that he almost died on the stage of the Palace Theatre several times. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Leela mentions the Test of the Horda. (TV: The Face of Evil)