- You may wish to consult
The Lost (disambiguation)for other, similarly-named pages.
The Lost was the eighth and final episode of the first series of Class. It saw the return of the Shadow Kin and the debut of the Weeping Angels in Class. This was the first full story to feature Miss Quill with her free will back and her arn removed.
A number of major things happened in this episode. It saw Corakinus kill both Varun Singh and Vivian Adeola, as well as the death of Corakinus himself. Charlie finally activated the Cabinet of Souls, using it to destroy the Shadow Kin, and he also became the Shadow King. It also marked the death of Dorothea Ames after she was killed by a Weeping Angel. It showed the death of April MacLean at the hands of Charlie, and her return to life in Corakinus' body.
Plot needs continuation.
As various rifts in time open up all over London, April performs a song she wrote herself (named "The Lost") in front of a large crowd at a café. Meanwhile, Ram is training with his father in a park, but ends up storming away in anger. He turns around to see his father being stabbed through the chest by Corakinus, who has arrived through a time rift. Ram attempts to run back but is too late; his father disintegrates in front of him. Corakinus turns to him and says "one", before escaping through another rift.
- to be continued
- Miss Quill - Katherine Kelly
- Charlie - Greg Austin
- Ram - Fady Elsayed
- April - Sophie Hopkins
- Tanya - Vivian Oparah
- Matteusz - Jordan Renzo
- Dorothea - Pooky Quesnel
- Varun - Aaron Neil
- Vivian - Natasha Gordon
- Jackie - Shannon Murray
- Corakinus - Paul Marc Davies
- Chair - Cyril Nri
- Female Student - Ellie James
- Sam - Sam Sweeney
- Folk Musician - Jim Moray
to be added
Coal Hill Academy Edit
- Miss Quill is training Tanya in combat in the Coal Hill school hall, and the final battle also takes place here.
- Varun and Vivian are killed by Corakinus.
- Janeeta Singh is at a convention in Leeds.
- Matteusz slept in cousin's car.
- Dorothea Ames mention a forthcoming event known as the Arrival.
- Tanya mention her and her brothers' grandma.
- When Tanya cries, Miss Quill ask her if a pony has hurt its leg somewhere.
- A Weeping Angel kills Dorothea.
- Charlie stores Miss Quill's gun in the box-part of the Cabinet of Souls. He later uses it during the final battle.
- Charlie activates the Cabinet of Souls.
- The Governors are responsible for the infinetesimal tears in space/time.
Story notes Edit
- The story is left with a huge open ending concerning April and the Weeping Angels.
- The trailer[which?] showed a clip with Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor inside a cave-like location, leading some fans to believe that the Doctor would make an appearance in the finale.[source needed]
to be added
Filming locations Edit
to be added
Production errors Edit
to be added
- Varun Singh re-appears. (TV: For Tonight We Might Die, The Coach with the Dragon Tattoo, Co-Owner of a Lonely Heart / Brave-ish Heart)
- Vivian Adeola re-appears. (TV: For Tonight We Might Die, Nightvisiting)
- As well as having her Arn removed, Quill is now pregnant following her ordeal in the Cabinet of Souls. (TV: The Metaphysical Engine, or What Quill Did)
- April's eyes turn red again. (TV: For Tonight We Might Die, Co-Owner of a Lonely Heart/Brave-ish Heart)
- Charlie has the displacement gun, and later use it in the battle against the Shadow Kin. (TV: For Tonight We Might Die et al.)
- The Shadow Kin wiped out Rhodia and killed Ram's girlfriend Rachel Chapman. (TV: For Tonight We Might Die)
- Charlie mentions that he and Quill are the last of their kind. (TV: For Tonight We Might Die)
- April mentions that she ordered the Shadow Kin to destroy the path to Earth from The Underneath. (TV: Brave-ish Heart)
- Charlie mentions that Quill offspring eat their mothers. Miss Quill previously told Ballon this. (TV: The Metaphysical Engine, or What Quill Did)
- Corakinus returns, having regained his title of Shadow King which was taken by April. (TV: Brave-ish Heart)
- Miss Quill mentions the connection between the pregnancy and the Cabinet. (TV: The Metaphysical Engine, or What Quill Did)
- When the doorbell rings Miss Quill angrily yells "if this is another referendum", referring to Matteusz's visit. (TV: Nightvisiting)
- April mentions her beating Corakinus and becoming his King. (TV: Brave-ish Heart)
- Miss Quill mentions Tanya's quarrel with April. (TV: Detained)
- Tanya mentions Charlie said he wanted to use the Cabinet on the Shadow Kin. (TV: Detained)
- Charlie mentions that the gun has different settings. Different settings were previously seen. (TV: For Tonight We Might Die, The Metaphysical Engine, or What Quill Did)
- Corakinus mentions the Rhodians' myth about the Cabinet of Souls. (TV: For Tonight We Might Die)
- April mentions the Shadow in Jackie's legs and how it makes them work. (TV: Co-Owner of a Lonely Heart)
- Ram mentions that he still loves April, and that he never stopped. (TV: Detained)
- When pointing the gun at Dorothea Ames, Charlie says "[she]]'ll get over it", something Ames used to say. (TV: Brave-ish Heart, The Metaphysical Engine, or What Quill Did)
- Ames refers to Matteusz as "the pacifist Pole who didn't like guns". (TV: Brave-ish Heart)
- The Coal Hill School Roll of Honours Board re-appears. (TV: For Tonight We Might Die, Co-Owner of a Lonely Heart)
- The following names can be seen: H. Lamonde, P. Hobbs, J. Thorburn, H. Sturzacher, L. Sleeman, D. Young, S. Wilard-Fleming, T. J. Marsden, J. Owston-Tuff, W. Pickle, D. Roscoe, J. O'Brien, W. Tardif, B. Nagys-Kovacs, K. Yim, A. Nowak, P. Kakuszi, S. D. Michel, F. G. Whitlock, A. McWilliam, C. Shelton, A. Rawlinson, K. E. Drinkwater, L. Millikin. A. Dunlop, H. Beyer-Cox, R. Phillips-Rees, R. D. Pink, C. Oswald, K. Williams, R. Chapman, C. Caroll, P. Volkon (now Volkovna), T. Dawson, F. Armitage.
- A new name appears, M. B. Okonjo. (TV: Brave-ish Heart)
- EverUpwardReach Ltd is mentioned on their staff door. (TV: For Tonight We Might Die, Brave-ish Heart)
- Jackie mentions what April did with her powers. (TV: Co-Owner of a Lonely Heart / Brave-ish Heart)
- Charlie mentions how Quill could have died by the removal of her arn. (TV: The Metaphysical Engine, or What Quill Did)
- Damon and Jarvis Adeola re-appear. (TV: Nightvisiting)
- Charlie mentions Matteusz being afraid of him. (TV: Detained)
- The Coal Hill school hall re-appears. (TV: The Caretaker, For Tonight We Might Die, The Metaphysical Engine, or What Quill Did)
- April tells Ram she's thought about him every day since they were trapped in the classroom. (TV: Detained)
- Charlie again uses the Cabinet and makes the "intent" speech. (TV: Brave-ish Heart)
- The Weeping Angels are the benefactors of the Governors. (TV: Blink et al.)
Home video releases Edit
DVD releases Edit
to be added
Blu-ray releases Edit
to be added