January 2606. Trib City is at war with itself. The old dictatorship has been crushed, but the population have turned on each other. The army cannot stop the fighting, nor the ever-mounting casualties. They can merely clean up the mess.
In the midst of all this, Professor Bernice Summerfield and her ex-husband Jason Kane try to assess the damage done to the Trib Museum. The building has been used as a bulwark, and one of the most important collections in the galaxy lies strewn about the floor. Prized relics are missing, and even the kids on the street seem to know more about who took them than the museum's director.
Benny and Jason struggle to find answers amid the farrago, but all they can unearth are more questions.
In a city where no one speaks the same language, in a city with no shared identity but the horrors of its recent past, in a city where nothing can ever be simple, everyone has something to hide.
to be added
- Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- Jason Kane - Stephen Fewell
- General Markwood - Stephen Chance
- Director Enil - Claire Carroll
- Aliens - Simon Guerrier and Tom Guerrier
- The planet Világ is mentioned.
- When Jason tells Markwood to shoot the canister of anaesthetic, he asks if any of them had seen Jaws.
- Stephen Chance (General Markwood) previously played Nimrod in AUDIO: Project: Twilight and Project: Lazarus and would later reprise his role in Project: Destiny.
- This audio drama was recorded on 30 March 2005.
- Jason talks about his clones Ken J Aason, Arsenio W Cockshaft and Jonas Neak. (PROSE: Sex Secrets pf the Robot Replicants)
- Benny refers to her connection with Professor Ovmakh. (PROSE: Misplaced Spring, Mentioning the War)