Publisher's summary Edit
Responding to a distress call from the mysterious hulk, the Doctor and his companion, space pilot Mathew Sharpe, walk into a desperate situation. The multi-tentacled semibionic Makara were tasked with renovating the abandoned craft, but now they’ve begun murdering their employers.
The Doctor soon realises that the Makara have been programmed to kill, but by whom, and for what reason? Finding out the truth will mean uncovering a secret that threatens the entire Universe.
to be added
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Mathew Sharpe - George Sear
- Eric Drazen - Matthew Holness
- Esther Brake - Susie Riddell
- Willoway - Ruth Sillers
- Captain Shumer - Jonathan Christie
- Juniper Hartigan - Anna Barry
- Varian - Dan March
to be added
- Recording of the story took place on 8 and 14 November 2017 at The Moat Studios.
- This was the last story to use the 'sidebar' cover layout, which was introduced in AUDIO: Renaissance of the Daleks.
- The Doctor mentions Skaro, the Daleks (TV: The Daleks, etc.), carrot juice (TV: Terror of the Vervoids, etc.), Terileptils (TV: The Visitation), Harry Sullivan (TV: Robot, etc.) and Stattenheim remote controls. (TV: The Mark of the Rani, The Two Doctors)
- Mathew mentions Quarks. (TV: The Dominators, etc.)
- Drazen mentions Ogrons. (TV: Day of the Daleks)