|The Making of the Light at the End|
|Original to the CD:||The Light at the End|
|Runtime:||66 minutes, 48 seconds|
|The Light at the End Special Edition DVD box set|
|The Light at the End||This is Big Finish|
Main subject Edit
- The creation of The Light at the End.
Additional topics covered Edit
- Nicholas Briggs and his keenness to do a multi-Doctor story.
- The issues Tom Baker encountered on having his lines being written as if Jon Pertwee were to say them, and how he "got around that."
- Tom Baker's attachment to the role and how type casting affected him and Nicholas Briggs.
- William Russell, Frazer Hines and Tim Treloar on playing past Doctors.
- Sylvester McCoy on The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings.
- 50th Commemorative Stamps
- Louise Jameson on working with Tom in the past and present.
- Geoffrey Beevers when being cast as the Master and his part.
- The recording of ...ish
People interviewed Edit
- Nicholas Briggs
- David Richardson
- Tom Baker
- Paul McGann
- William Russell
- Frazer Hines
- Tim Treloar
- Peter Davison
- Sylvester McCoy
- Louise Jameson
- Sarah Sutton
- Nicola Bryant
- Sophie Aldred
- India Fisher
- Carole Ann Ford
- Anneke Wills
- Geoffrey Beevers
- Oliver Hume
- John Dorney
- Jamie Robertson
Home video releases Edit
- Released on the DVD special edition boxset of The Light at the End