|Main enemy:||The Mecrim|
|Main setting:||An unnamed planet, the 35th century|
|Release date:||18 May 1995|
|Format:||Paperback Book; 22 Chapters, 256 Pages|
|Virgin Missing Adventures|
|Dancing the Code||System Shock|
Publisher's summary Edit
- "It is said that this city rests over the great menagerie. Men who felt tempted to meddle in science were cursed and turned into beasts."
A nameless city on a primitive, rain-sodden planet. The ruling Knights of Kuabris strive to keep order as hideous creatures emerge from the sewers to attack the populace. It seems that there might be some truth in the prophecies after all.
While Jamie languishes in the castle dungeons, the Doctor is forced to lead an expedition beneath the city to search for the fabled Menagerie of Ukkazaal. Meanwhile Zoe has been sold as a slave to a travelling freak show — and one of the exhibits is coming to life.
- Second Doctor
- Jamie McCrimmon
- Zoe Heriot
- Grand Knight Himesor
- Raitak and Reisak
to be added
to be added
- The Mecrim experiments were funded by IMC, (TV: Colony in Space) which grew from the Issigri Mining Corporation. (TV: The Space Pirates) Their DNA was licensed from the Butler Corporation. (PROSE: Cat's Cradle: Warhead)
- Jamie remembers his time on Milo Clancey's spaceship LIZ 79. (TV: The Space Pirates)
- The Doctor tries to remember Det-Sen Monastery. (TV: The Abominable Snowmen)
- The Menagerie at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- The Discontinuity Guide to: The Menagerie at The Whoniverse
- The Cloister Library: The Menagerie