|The Mirror Effect|
|Main character(s):||Bernice Summerfield|
|Featuring:||Irving Braxiatel, Jason Kane, Adrian Wall|
|Main enemy:||Irving Braxiatel|
|Main setting:||Grid 4 Mining Station|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Adrian Salmon|
|Release date:||March 2003|
|Big Finish Bernice Summerfield audio stories|
|The Dance of the Dead||The Bellotron Incident|
|Big Finish Bernice Summerfield series|
|A Life of Surprises||The Bellotron Incident|
The Mirror Effect was the fifteenth Bernice Summerfield audio story produced by Big Finish Productions. This was writer Stewart Sheargold's first audio story for Big Finish. It begins a very long character arc for Irving Braxiatel whose motivations are questioned throughout the course of this story and continue to develop through the Benny stories.
Publisher's summary Edit
Do you believe in the mirror or do you believe in yourself?
Under the ice on a cold world lie the derelict remains of the lost Grid 4 Mining Station. Inside the station is a mirror, an ancient alien artefact, its existence known to few. Inside the mirror is one Professor Bernice Summerfield, and she can't get out. Trapped and alone in a place she cannot trust, with her friends distorted and turned against her, she is haunted by fears and reflections.
And inside Bernice Summerfield is a little baby creature that wants her to be mother.
to be added
- Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- Irving Braxiatel - Miles Richardson
- Jason Kane - Stephen Fewell
- Adrian Wall - Harry Myers
- Joseph - Steven Wickham
- Doctor Carnivel - Beverley Cressman
to be added
- This audio is one of the first instances of Irving Braxiatel heavily manipulating the people on the Braxiatel Collection. Braxiatel's manipulations of people and time increased heavily over the years, culminating in events such as turning Jason Kane into a Cyberman in AUDIO:The Crystal of Cantus and the events with the Deindum in AUDIO: Resurrecting the Past
- Carnivel call Braxiatel cardinal which was the rank held on Gallifrey. (AUDIO: The Inquiry, Pandora et al)