Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Liv Chenka - Nicola Walker
- Dalek Time Controller, Dalek Time Strategists, other Daleks - Nicholas Briggs
- The Master - Alex Macqueen (uncredited)
- Adelaine Dutemps - Rachael Stirling
- Mademoiselle - Camilla Power
- Georges Legrand - Blake Ritson
- Christian Favreau/Thug/Waiter - Alex Wyndham
to be added
- In the behind-the-scenes documentary, Matt Fitton cites the film Moulin Rouge! as inspiration for the story, a film which similarly follows a young artist struggling in Montmartre in the early 20th century.
- This is the first Dark Eyes to feature the Daleks since Eyes of the Master and as the main enemy since The Traitor.
- The Doctor mentions meeting Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec four lifetimes ago. (AUDIO: The Demon of Paris)
- The Dalek Time Controller plans to create a New Dalek Paradigm. (TV: Victory of the Daleks, PROSE: The Dalek Generation)
- The Doctor had previously been to Montmartre in the company of Lucie Miller whilst it was occupied by the Nazi's (AUDIO: The Scapegoat)
- The TARDIS was stolen in London during the events of AUDIO: A Life in the Day.
- The Doctor mentions educating the Dalek Time Controller. (AUDIO: Patient Zero)
- Christian Favreau was humming Giacomo Puccini's Madame Butterfly when the Doctor met him. (TV: Doctor Who)