Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Monstrous Menagerie|
|Main character(s):||Jago, Litefoot|
|Featuring:||Quick, Ellie Higson, Arthur Conan Doyle|
|Main enemy:||Roger Baskerville|
|Main setting:||London, 1894; Earth, 100,000,000 BC|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Tom Webster|
|Release date:||3 April 2014|
|Jago and Litefoot|
|The Trial of George Litefoot||The Night of 1000 Stars|
Publisher's summary Edit
And then Laura Lyons comes knocking at the door...
to be added
- Professor George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- Sergeant Quick - Conrad Asquith
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Arthur Conan Doyle - Steven Miller
- Frederick Abberline - Adrian Rawlins
- Laura Lyons - Anna Madeley
- Roger Baskerville - Brian Protheroe
- Crone - Flaminia Cinque
- Baker - Philip Pope
to be added
- This story was recorded on 18 and 20 December 2012, 7 March and 16 April 2013.
- Many plot elements are derived from Arthur Conan Doyle's works.
- Both Laura Lyons and Roger Baskerville are characters from The Hound of the Baskervilles. Just like 'real' Roger Baskerville, Roger Baskerville in The Hound of the Baskervilles is an antagonist.
- Professor Presbury, the leader of expedition, is a character from Conan Doyle's The Adventure of the Creeping Man.
- Conan Doyle says he'd write an adventure story about dinosaurs and a professor. It's a reference to The Lost World, which introduces Professor Challenger. In The Lost World, Professor Challenger encounters Stegosaurus, Allosaurus, and Pterodactyl.
- Jago and Litefoot are fugitives after being accused of the attempted assassination of Queen Victoria two days earlier. (AUDIO: The Trial of George Litefoot)
- Arthur Conan Doyle was introduced to the Doctor while he was studying medicine in the University of Edinburgh under Dr Joseph Bell during the 1880s. (TV: The Moonbase)
- The Doctor allows Jago and Litefoot to use his house 107 Baker Street, in which he had lived from November 1866 to November 1867 during his fifth incarnation. (AUDIO: The Haunting of Thomas Brewster)
- Sgt. Quick would later be able to track Private Willis in Moorsey Manor, where he served as the footman. (AUDIO: Murder at Moorsey Manor)
- The allosaurus' skeleton would be stored in UNIT's Vault by 2014. (AUDIO: The Screaming Skull)