Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Mourning After|
|Main character(s):||Jago, Litefoot|
|Main setting:||London, the 1890s|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Music:||Howard Carter, theme by Jamie Robertson|
|Sound:||Angel Perez Grandi|
|Cover by:||Tom Webster|
|Release date:||21 October 2015|
|Jago & Litefoot|
|The Year of the Bat||The Museum of Curiosities|
Publisher's summary Edit
Litefoot is surprised to meet an old friend. But celebrations are rather muted as he and Ellie have just been to the funeral of Henry Gordon Jago. But is Jago really dead? Or has he somehow been transported into a nightmarish future? The truth is both elusive and deeply worrying...
to be added
- Professor George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- Inspector Quick - Conrad Asquith
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Doctor Luke Betterman - David Warner
- Carruthers Summerton - Toby Hadoke
- Adella - Camilla Power
- Priest - Ewan Bailey
- Adella claims to have built a one-way time door based on the notes of Claudius Dark.
- This story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- Litefoot explains the events with Sebastian Crow to Betterman, and mentions he had a friend who was one of Crow's test subjects in his experiments with the undead. Jago also mentions Crow to Adella. (AUDIO: The Necropolis Express)