Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Mystery of the Haunted Cottage|
|Read by:||Ian Hanmore|
|Release date:||23 October 2013|
|The Beast of Babylon||Nothing O'Clock|
|Another audio clip|
|Behind the scenes video|
Publisher's summary Edit
When the TARDIS lands on a planet that looks identical to Earth, the Tenth Doctor and Martha are amazed to find it packed with fictional characters from her childhood. But who has the power to create an entire world out of books and why? The Doctor and Martha must solve the mystery before their story ends!
to be added
- Tenth Doctor
- Martha Jones
- Mrs O'Grady
- Mr Cotterill
- Princess Rapunzel
- Miss Havisham
- The Doctor mentions having met Enid Blyton.
- An audiobook of the story was read by Ian Hanmore.
- The Doctor says that he has previously visited the Land of Fiction. (TV: The Mind Robber, PROSE: Conundrum, AUDIO: Legend of the Cybermen) During his first visit to the Land, he previously met Rapunzel.
- The Doctor says that the first time that he met Dracula was as an android, the second time was Vlad the Impaler, and the third time was a "Cyber-Dracula." (TV: The Chase, AUDIO: Son of the Dragon, AUDIO: Legend of the Cybermen)
- Martha says that she has only been travelling with the Doctor for a few months, but she also has her TARDIS key, placing this after TV: 42. The Doctor references the "four things and a lizard," placing this after the events of TV: Blink.
- Martha says that she read Harry Potter. (TV: The Shakespeare Code)
- The Doctor promises his next sonic screwdriver will include a torch. The Eleventh Doctor's sonic was, on at least one occasion, was used as a torch. (TV: The Beast Below)
- The Doctor states he never lost a game of chess except to a metal dog, which didn't count. (TV: The Sun Makers)