|The Night of 1000 Stars|
|Main character(s):||Jago, Litefoot|
|Main setting:||London, 1894|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Tom Webster|
|Release date:||3 April 2014|
|Jago and Litefoot|
|The Monstrous Menagerie||Murder at Moorsey Manor|
Publisher's summary Edit
Leela is back!
There is a story to tell, and the four of them put on a show for each other. Their pasts will be unfolded, secrets will be told...
And the last act will be a killer.
to be added
- Professor George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- Remorse manifests itself in the image of Leela from Jago's memories.
- Leela refers to the Sevateem. (TV: The Face of Evil)
- Jago refers to the Palace Theatre and its Irish doorman Casey. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Litefoot mentions that his father was a member of the diplomatic service and the fact that he grew up in China. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Jago refers to Ellie's failed attempt to rescue himself and Litefoot from the Colonel (AUDIO: Military Intelligence), Litefoot being possessed by the spirit of Mary Elizabeth Reilly (AUDIO: Jago in Love) and Leela's suspicions about Warren Gadd which led to her being trapped in his infinite library (AUDIO: Beautiful Things).
- Leela refers to the death of her husband Andred on Gallifrey. (AUDIO: Insurgency)
- Jago recalls meeting Leela for the first time and that she was "dolled up like a duchess." He claims that it was the last day that his life was normal. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Leela recalls that her father Sole was very proud of her when she made her first kill. However, he placed his arms around her to comfort her as he knew that she was upset that it marked the end of her childhood. (AUDIO: The Evil One)