The Nowhere Place was the eighty-fourth monthly Doctor Who audio story produced by Big Finish Productions. It was released with two covers; when ordered from Big Finish, a cover was randomly chosen for the customer. Nicholas Briggs is the writer and director, performs the music, post-produces and also acts in the story.
Publisher's summary Edit
But now, there are also two unexpected visitors on the train. One is the guard with ill-fitting trousers, the other is an excessively dotty old lady.
The Doctor and Evelyn have arrived and "Time's End" is approaching.
to be added
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Evelyn Smythe - Maggie Stables
- Trevor Ridgely - Nicholas Briggs
- Captain Tanya Oswin - Martha Cope
- O'Keefe - Stephen Critchlow
- Master-at-Arms - Andrew Fettes
- Palmer - John Killoran
- Operations - Benjamin Roddy
- EXO Moore - John Schwab
- Armstrong - Andrew Wisher
- Hayman - Philip Wolff
- This story had a preview in issue 371 of Doctor Who Magazine. It was illustrated by Martin Geraghty.
- This audio drama was recorded on 27 and 28 March 2006.
- The Sixth Doctor mentions once having a screwdriver that could unlock doors, and, having lost it, reminds himself that he must build another one. (TV: The Visitation) He later found the time to do so by his next incarnation.
- When the creature threatens to rip the TARDIS apart, the Doctor warns that the heart of the TARDIS is not one to be played with. (TV: Boom Town, The Parting of the Ways)
- Like previous incarnations[source needed] — but unlike the televised Sixth Doctor — the Doctor dons a costume and adopts an accent to "blend in" with his 1950s surroundings. Evelyn makes fun of the fact the train guard uniform the Doctor has acquired doesn't quite fit.
- Official The Nowhere Place page at bigfinish.com
- DisContinuity for The Nowhere Place at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide