Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Companion(s):||Alice, The Squire, Abslom Daak, River|
|Main enemy:||The Then and the Now|
|Main setting:||Stormcage Containment Facility, Shada|
|Artist:||Simon Fraser, Leandro Casco|
|Letterer:||Richard Starkings, Jimmy Betancourt|
|Printed in:||11DY2 6-7|
|Release date:||2-23 March 2016|
|Format:||Comic - 2 parts|
|Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor|
|The Judas Goatee||Downtime|
Time to take the fight back to those who have accused the Doctor of horrible war crimes! The TARDIS team needs to break into a remote prison to get the tech that will allow them to pull off an incredible heist... Sounds like they'll need some expert help!
Part One Edit
The Doctor enter the Stormcage Containment Facility to ask River Song for help. He needs her diary to find out if he is guilty of the war crimes he is charged of and if the Squire has been or not his companion. River Song knew about Alice Obiefune but she doesn't believe the Squire had been a companion of the Doctor. She agrees to lend her diary, despite the risk the Doctor could read "spoilers" about his own future; eventually, he decides not to risk and employs River Song for her escaping and piloting abilities. They travel the TARDIS to a place forgotten by the Time Lords for their own decision and their aim seems to be the Master's TARDIS; the Doctor knows he has been there but can't remember any detail. They are followed by the Then and the Now, which attacks the TARDIS from the outside; under the Doctor's suggestion, River Song pulls the brakes and the enemy is thrown on the quantum wall that contains the hidden place, breaking it. Beyond the breach they land on a planet where the Then and Now is attacked by security robots. The Doctors remembers they are on Shada, the forgotten prison planet of the Time Lords.
Part Two Edit
to be added
- River Song knows about Alice but apparently they have never met each other; instead she doesn't believe the Squire is a past companion of the Doctor.
- Shada is contained by a quantum wall and protected by robots.
- Shada's computer system says that the Master's location is unknown. It then asks the Squire if she is the Master, to which she does not answer.
to be added
- River is still imprisoned in the Stormcage Containment Facility. (TV: The Pandorica Opens, The Impossible Astronaut, etc.)
- The Doctor notes he will someday give River his sonic screwdriver and tell her his real name. (TV: Silence in the Library, The Husbands of River Song)
- The Doctor is uneasy at River mentioning libraries. (TV: Silence in the Library / Forest of the Dead)
- The Doctor says that he has visited Shada before. (PROSE: Shada, AUDIO: Shada)
- The Doctor opens the TARDIS door with a snap of his fingers. (TV: Forest of the Dead, The Eleventh Hour, Day of the Moon)
- River notes the Doctor still leaves the brakes of his TARDIS on. (TV: The Time of Angels)
- In a TARDIS room there are, among the other things: a model of K-9, the outfit of the Fourth Doctor that is worn by River, a Mona Lisa, (TV: City of Death) a UNIT box and jelly babies from "the late 70s", all references from the Fourth Doctor's era.
- The Doctor says that the Master crosses his own timestream without care. (AUDIO: UNIT: Dominion)
to be added