The Other Side was the third story of The Ninth Doctor Chronicles.
Publisher's summary Edit
Rose has invited a new friend on board the TARDIS, against the Doctor’s better judgement. But when the Time Lord tries to take his unwelcome guest home, a temporal tsunami cuts the journey short. The travellers find the source of the disturbance inside an abandoned cinema. Will Adam Mitchell help or hinder when the Doctor and Rose discover what is lurking on the other side of the screen?
to be added
Uncredited cast Edit
- Ninth Doctor - Nicholas Briggs
- Bygone Horde - Bruno Langley (all per BFX: The Ninth Doctor Chronicles)
- Rose tells Adam that "TARDIS" stands for "Time And Relative Dimensions In Space". Then, the Doctor corrects her, telling the it actually is Dimension.
- In the cinema, there was a poster for the first movie Adam's mum ever owned on DVD.
- When the Doctor reencounters Rose in 1922, he tells her he waited 28 years from where he initially ended up.
- The Doctor tells Rose that young people from the 21st century are "all texting, emoticons and MySpace".
- The Bygone Horde were victims of the Time War. They were made up of many races.
Story notes Edit
to be added
- The Doctor has altered Rose's phone so she could call anyone in time and space. (TV: The End of the World)
- This story takes place in a short gap between Adam leaving GeoComTex with the Doctor and Rose (TV: Dalek) and his one trip to Satellite Five in the year 200,000, which ended with the Doctor sending him back home in light of his abuse of the Infospike. (TV: The Long Game)
- Rose recognises that the Doctor acknowledges the Bygone Horde just as he did the Gelth (TV: The Unquiet Dead) and the Nestene Consciousness, also victims of the Last Great Time War. (TV: Rose)