Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Other Woman|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Read by:||Katy Manning|
|Cover by:||Mark Plastow|
|Release date:||20 November 2015|
|The Way of the Empty Hand||Black Dog|
Publisher's summary Edit
UNIT is called in when an alien escape pod brings a woman to the Kent countryside. The Doctor offers to repair her stricken, dimension-hopping ship, seeing an opportunity to escape his exile. But while Callandra charms the Doctor and the other men of UNIT, Jo is less trusting. Are her suspicions well-founded or is there another green-eyed monster at work?
Jo Grant Edit
- Jo has not been in the Doctor's TARDIS very often.
- Jo says she is supposed to be good at espionage.
- The Doctor believes the Master will lose interest in Earth once he has fixed his TARDIS and left.
- The Judgmentors pursue Callandra for criminal activities.
- Callandra's ship holds statues of jade, onyx, and gold, as well as statues stolen from the British Museum.
- Callandra's ex-husbands are kept in six-foot-tall caskets.
- Callandra describes the rainbow vortex that swirls around her ship as she travels between dimensions from one physical reality to another.
- Callandra transmats the Doctor and his TARDIS to her ship.
- The Doctor is working on the TARDIS, and anticipating being free soon. (TV: The Three Doctors)
- Jo was 19 when she first met the Doctor. (TV: Terror of the Autons)
- Jo tells Callandra about other planets she's visited when the Doctor was used by the Time Lords. (TV: Colony in Space, The Curse of Peladon, The Mutants)