|The Outlaw Planet|
|Writer:||Brad Ashton and Terry Nation|
|Printed in:||The Dalek Outer Space Book|
|Release date:||8 September 1966|
|The Dalek Trap||Sara Kingdom: Space Security Agent|
to be added
- Enemies of the Daleks banded in an alliance, led by the Big Four, leaders of the largest planets: Earth, Mars, Venus and Uranus.
- Bakabi is the leader of Mars; Voccio is the leader of Venus.
- Planet Barzilla is 22 million miles from Earth and plagued with famine. His leader is Harker Libra.
- Gold is the main galactic currency.
Space Security Service Edit
- The Big Four decide to form the Space Security Service to fight the Daleks.
- Compuvac is the Space Security Service's master computer.
- Colonel Marc Forest is the head of SSS. Compuvac selected agents Kurt Soren (weaponry), David Carson (space transport), Sara Kingdom (field operations) and the humanoid robot Agent Seven (internal and field security).
- SSS Agents are provided with two weapons: a Mk6 variable effect hand weapon and an electro knife. Other items include explosive belt buckles, blast buttons, homer darts, anti-torture capsules and energetin tablets.
- This is the first chronological appearance of Sara Kingdom.