Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Oxaqua Incident|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who Annual 1984|
|Doctor Who annual|
|Night Flight to Nowhere||Winter on Mesique|
to be added
- The Basks are a humanoid species on Oxaqua. The only other sentient life form on Oxaqua are the Thiegs.
- The Doctor has stopped on Oxaqua for some Rellium crystals for a miniature transporter ray he was working on.
- Ghum believes that the Basks have violated the Co-existence Code.
- The Basks have tiny attack Bubblecraft equipped with Beam Guns.
- The Doctor is given an exact replica of the Oxaquan Sword of Office by Ghum.
- According to the Doctor, they always say Skirri bip hoom da lunce on Capu 2.
- This story is clearly a parable about ethnic conflict back on earth, most likely an allusion to the Troubles in Northern Ireland, still very much ongoing in 1983. (Thieg, or rather "Teig," was and remains a term of abuse for Northern Irish Catholics.)
to be added