|The Red Bicycle|
|Main setting:||Powell Estate, 1998; Zaggit Zagoo bar, Zog|
|Part of:||Twelve Doctors of Christmas|
|Twelve Doctors of Christmas|
|Ghost of Christmas Past||Loose Wire|
to be added
- The depressing buildings the Doctor has seen include the Lament School of Toriss, the Great Tower of Lower Mudlun, and the Undercity Sewer Temple in Megropolis Six.
- Rose bought an album by the Stranglers at a record shop in Piccadilly Circus in 1977.
- The Doctor was taught in the Prydon Academy about causal realities.
- The Doctor leaves Rose talking to some Habrians in the Zaggit Zagoo bar.
- The Doctor previously met Jinko in his eighth incarnation, when his Zocci friend was sold a dodgy planetary hopper that crashed on Carolian IV.
- The Doctor watched the Andromedans invade the Hagon Cluster and sent them scurrying back.
- Jinko hires two Elians.
to be added
- The Doctor knows that Peter Tyler wasn't around to help when Rose was growing up. He also recognises the church where Pete and Jackie got married. (TV: Father's Day)
- The Doctor later boasts about the events of this story to Rose, jokingly making it seem as though he is Father Christmas. (TV: The Doctor Dances)
- The Elians resemble Slabs. (TV: Smith and Jones)