|The Relics of Time|
|Main enemy:||The Demon|
|Main setting:||Sussex, 2009 and the Roman era|
|Release date:||2 September 2010|
|Hive of Horror||The Demon of Paris|
Publisher's summary Edit
The Doctor's return to Nest Cottage lands him in trouble when a key component from the TARDIS disappears. Mrs Wibbsey is inadvertently responsible, but all she can offer in recompense is a bag containing four curious objects. It seems that each one is a clue, and the beginning of a chase through time.
In ancient Sussex they are apprehended by primitive tribesfolk, and mistaken for wizards. Can the revered goddess Wibbsentia get them out of hot water?
Who is the fearful wizard in the neighbouring village, and why is the countryside littered with bodies?
The Doctor and Mrs Wibbsey are about to discover that all is not right with history...
to be added
- The Doctor - Tom Baker
- Mrs Wibbsey - Susan Jameson
- Female Warrior - Kate Sachs
- Male Warrior - Rupert Holliday Evans
- Wizard - Nigel Anthony
- Mike Yates - Richard Franklin
- The lost component of the TARDIS was the spatial geometer.
to be added
- The Doctor returns to Nest Cottage. He previously visited there in the Hornets' Nest series.
- The Doctor would later return to Roman-era Britain in his eleventh incarnation in the company of Amy Pond and River Song. (TV: The Pandorica Opens / The Big Bang)
- The Relics of Time at the Doctor Who Reference Guide
- DisContinuity for The Relics of Time at Tetrapyriarbus - The DisContinuity Guide