|The Rocket Men|
|Companion(s):||Barbara, Ian, Vicki|
The Rocket Men
|Main setting:||Platform Five above Jobis|
|Release date:||August 2011|
|The Companion Chronicles|
|Tales from the Vault||The Memory Cheats|
Publisher's summary Edit
When the only other option to certain death is suicide, Ian Chesterton takes the gamble of his life...
The Rocket Men (1) Edit
to be added
The Fall (2) Edit
to be added
- Recording by - Toby Hrycek-Robinson
- Sound Design, Music, and CD Mastering by - Howard Carter
- CD Extras Interviews by - David Richardson
- Series Theme by - Ron Grainer
- Arranged by - Delia Derbyshire
- Theme Remastered by - Delia Derbyshire
- BFP Administration - Miles Haigh-Ellery, Catrin Hubbarde, and Alison Taylor
- Producer's Assistants - Paul Spragg and Frances Welsh
- Cover Illustration & Booklet Design - Alex Mallinson
- Web Editor - Paul Wilson
- Producer - David Richardson
- Script Editor - Jacqueline Rayner
- Executive Producers - Nicholas Briggs and Jason Haigh-Ellery
- The skies of Jobis are protected by the Galactic Heritage.
- Gus Brown was recommended to Big Finish by Beth Chalmers.
- This audio drama was recorded on 7 December 2010.
- Following Ashman's death, more than a dozen groups of his fellow Rocket Men began fighting for control of his territories. (AUDIO: Return of the Rocket Men)
- Ian mentions the recent trip to Rome and Italy. (TV: The Romans)