- You may be looking for the Big Finish audio adaption.
Publisher's summary Edit
- "How do you kill someone?" asked the Doctor. "Eviscerate them, crush them, reverse their particles. But do the dead always stay dead?"
The TARDIS brings the Doctor, Romana and K9 to the Rock of Judgement: a court, prison and place of execution built into a rocket-powered asteroid. There they become embroiled in an investigation by the system's finest lawman.
What connects the macabre gallery of artist Menlove Stokes with the slaughter of a survey team on a distant planet? Why is Margo, chief of security, behaving so strangely? And which old enemies of the Doctor are aboard the unmarked spaceship making its way towards the Rock?
to be added
- Fourth Doctor
- Romana II
- K9 Mark II
- Frank Spiggot
- Menlove Stokes
- Charlie Nisbett
- Eddie Nisbett
- Jarrigan Voltt
- Naomi Blakemore
- The Doctor refers to activating the TARDIS' randomiser in order to evade the Black Guardian. (TV: The Armageddon Factor)
- The Discontinuity Guide to: The Romance of Crime at The Whoniverse
- The Cloister Library: The Romance of Crime