Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Romance of Crime|
|Adapted into:||The Romance of Crime|
|Companion(s):||Romana II, K9|
|Main enemy:||Xais, Pyerpoint, Charlie Nisbett, Eddie Nisbett|
|Main setting:||Rock of Judgement|
|Release date:||19 January 1995|
|Format:||Paperback Book; 15 Chapters, 246 Pages|
|Virgin Missing Adventures|
|State of Change||The Ghosts of N-Space|
- For the audio adaptation, see The Romance of Crime (audio story).
Publisher's summary Edit
- "How do you kill someone?" asked the Doctor. "Eviscerate them, crush them, reverse their particles. But do the dead always stay dead?"
The TARDIS brings the Doctor, Romana and K9 to the Rock of Judgement: a court, prison and place of execution built into a rocket-powered asteroid. There they become embroiled in an investigation by the system's finest lawman.
What connects the macabre gallery of artist Menlove Stokes with the slaughter of a survey team on a distant planet? Why is Margo, chief of security, behaving so strangely? And which old enemies of the Doctor are aboard the unmarked spaceship making its way towards the Rock?
Chapter Titles Edit
- The Killings
- Sentence of Death
- The Investigators
- The Ghost
- Nothing but the Truth
- The Ogrons Invade
- The Plotters
- Planet Eleven
- The Truth Will Out
to be added
- Fourth Doctor
- Romana II
- K9 Mark II
- Frank Spiggot
- Menlove Stokes
- Ogron thug 1
- Ogron thug 2
to be added
- The Doctor refers to activating the TARDIS' randomiser in order to evade the Black Guardian. (TV: The Armageddon Factor)
- The Discontinuity Guide to: The Romance of Crime at The Whoniverse
- The Cloister Library: The Romance of Crime