Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Ruthven Inheritance|
|Main character(s):||Jago, Litefoot|
|Featuring:||Ellie Higson, Dr Sacker, Leela|
|Main enemy:||Gabriel Sanders, Lord Ruthven|
|Main setting:||London, the 1890s|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Music:||Fool Circle Productions|
|Sound:||Fool Circle Productions|
|Cover by:||Alex Mallinson|
|Release date:||January 2011|
|Jago & Litefoot|
|The Theatre of Dreams||Dead Men's Tales|
Publisher's summary Edit
The pathology skills of Professor Litefoot and Dr Sacker are called upon by Lord Ruthven, who asks them to catalogue a cache of bones beneath his country estate. And so begins the endgame... as a plan long laid come to its glorious fruition.
to be added
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Doctor Ormond Sacker - Duncan Wisbey
- Gabriel Sanders - David Collings
- Lord Ruthven - Simon Williams
to be added
Story notes Edit
- This story marks the death of Professor Litefoot's fellow pathologist, Dr Ormond Sacker (Duncan Wisbey).
- This audio drama was recorded on 25, 26, 29 and 30 March 2010.
- This story marks the first time that Jago and Litefoot have met Leela since the events of TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang.