|The Satanic Mill|
|Companion(s):||Liv Chenka, Helen Sinclair|
|Main enemy:||The Eleven|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Tom Webster|
|Part of:||Doom Coalition 1|
|Release date:||12 October 2015|
|Format:||1 X 1 hour|
|The Galileo Trap||Beachhead|
Publisher's summary Edit
The Satanic Mill - a vast Victorian factory floating in the deep of space.
As the Doctor closes in on his quarry, long buried animosities come boiling to the surface on this ancient and powerful satellite, in a final confrontation that could have unimaginable consequences.
And even that is only the beginning...
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Liv Chenka - Nicola Walker
- Helen Sinclair - Hattie Morahan
- The Eleven - Mark Bonnar
- Paine - Matthew Cottle
- Father Locke/Orbs - Ewan Bailey
- Padrac - Robert Bathurst
- Galileo Galilei - John Woodvine
- The Eleven found the means of finding the prototype stellar manipulator in the Omega Vault.
- Helen says that zombies are popular figures in folklore.
- This story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- The title is a reference to the poem "And did those feet in ancient time" by William Blake, which, in its criticism of industrialisation, refers to "these dark Satanic Mills".
- The Doctor explains how Omega gave the Time Lords power over time. (TV: The Three Doctors)
- Liv mentions that when she first met the Doctor he looked different. (AUDIO: Robophobia)