BBC America on 4 August 2012. A number of scientists and entertainment personalities were interviewed about how the technologies in Doctor Who may be practically applied in the real world. Each interviewee then ranks the plausibility of each on a scale of one to five TARDISes.
Topics covered Edit
People interviewed Edit
- Dallas Campbell, actor, screenwriter
- Dr Maggie Aderin-Pocock, physicist, mechanical engineer
- Chloe Dykstra, actor
- Scott Adsit, actor
- Michio Kaku, theoretical physicist
- Kurt Braunohler, comedian
- Steven Moffat, show runner
- Jim Al Khalili, theoretical physicist
- Professor Chris Phillips, Imperial College, London
- Natalie Morales, actor
- Godfrey C. Danchimah, Jr., comedian
- Alison Haislip, actor, G4 correspondent
- Professor Kevin Warwick, University of Reading
- Professor Bruce Drinkwater, University of Bristol
Home video releases Edit
This section needs a cleanup.
This needs to be written as a full sentence.