Unlike other fictional universes, the Doctor Who universe is created solely by fiction. To us, this is a secondary source. Information from this source can only be used in "behind the scenes" sections, or on pages about real world topics.
|Doctor Who The Scripts Tom Baker 1974/75|
|Written by:||Various with additional text Justin Richards and Andrew Pixley|
|Release date:||18 October 2001|
|Format:||Hardback, 368 pages|
Publisher's summary Edit
- The actual scripts for Doctor Who – available for the first time in their original form.
- Reproduced in this volume are the complete scripts for Tom Baker's first ground-breaking series of Doctor Who.
- Fight with UNIT and the Doctor to defeat the giant Robot.
- Travel to The Ark in Space and save the last survivors of the human race from the Wirrn.
- Visit the abandoned Earth far in the future and discover the secrets of The Sontaran Experiment.
- Share the Doctor's dilemma as he meets Davros for the first time and struggles to prevent the Genesis of the Daleks.
- Then return to Nerva Beacon in time to save the Vogans from the Revenge of the Cybermen ...
- An introduction by Doctor Who script editor and writer Terrance Dicks
- Extensive production notes for each story
- Comprehensive annotations that detail how the program was made
- Deleted scenes and altered sections – available in print for the first time
- Original production documents and designs
- A wealth of additional supplementary material including the BBC's own audience research data, how the Doctor was screened in the USA, production notes for an unmade, mid-seventies Who documentary, and much more ...
A comprehensive guide to how television was really made in the mid-seventies ... A complete companion to the twelfth season of Doctor Who ... Five fantastic stories gathered together in a single volume ... Whatever you're looking for, you'll find it in here
The most comprehensive guide to Doctor Who ever published.
Notable features Edit
- Each story is introduced with an overview, sections on origins, storyline, script, production team, featured monsters, cast, outside broadcasting (where applicable),recording details, coverage, promotion and reaction, selected merchandise, and production details.
- Episode scripts are presented in full and fully annotated with footnote comments following.
- Appendixes A to E dealt with; Other Adventures, Return of the Cybermen, Time-Life Syndication Prints, Television Drama and BBC Audience Research
- Martin J Wiggins supplied the text for Appendix B.
- Published in the UK priced £16.99