Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Selachian Gambit|
|Companion(s):||Ben, Polly, Jamie|
|Main setting:||The Galacti-Bank|
|Cover by:||Alex Mallinson|
|Release date:||February 2012|
|The Companion Chronicles|
The Selachian Gambit was the eighth release in the sixth series of The Companion Chronicles. It saw Frazer Hines and Anneke Wills again perform the roles of Jamie McCrimmon and Polly Wright respectively.
Publisher's summary Edit
But then the Selachians arrive, and the Doctor and his companions find themselves hostages in the middle of a heist.
Death seems an absolute certainty. But the Doctor, Jamie, Polly and Ben have outwitted death before...
to be added
- The Galacti-Bank vault utilises dimensional transcendentalism. The contents of the vault are contained in a pocket universe which can only be accessed by using the correct combination, which changes four times per day.
- The security for the Galacti-Bank Corporation is supplied by Tartarus Security.
- Selachians have an embassy on Pluto.
- Jamie refers to the Battle of Culloden. (TV: The Highlanders)
- The Doctor, Ben and Polly previously encountered the Selachians aboard the Hotel Galaxian spacecraft in 2136 (PROSE: The Murder Game) whereas the Doctor, Jamie and Zoe Heriot would later do so on Ockora and Kalaya in 2204 (PROSE: The Final Sanction). Many years later in his personal timeline, the Seventh Doctor encountered them on the Moonbase in 2044 in an alternative timeline. (AUDIO: The Architects of History)
- Jamie and Ben refer to their escape from the Milice in Vichy France in February 1944. (AUDIO: Resistance)