Publisher's summary Edit
Cardinal Ollistra has plans for New York, plans which involve the Deputy Mayor and her sponsor, one 'Reverend Mortimer' – better known to the Doctor as the Meddling Monk. The Eleven arrives to stamp out the resistance, but that isn't the only danger the Doctor finds lurking in the shadows – for New York is a city of Weeping Angels.
to be added
- Eighth Doctor - Paul McGann
- Liv Chenka - Nicola Walker
- Helen Sinclair - Hattie Morahan
- Cardinal Ollistra - Carolyn Pickles, Jacqueline Pearce
- The Monk - Rufus Hound
- The Eleven - Mark Bonnar
- Joanie Carrington - Ronni Ancona
- The Doctor compares the Monk to Robert Moses.
- The Monk uses a quantum communicator to speak to the Weeping Angels.
to be added
- The Doctor recognises the Weeping Angels. (AUDIO: Fallen Angels)
- The Monk wishes to "start afresh" with the Doctor, deducing from his manner that he had been antagonised by a past or future incarnation of his. (AUDIO: To the Death)
- Ollistra and the Monk state that they did not bring the Angels to New York; they were already there. (TV: The Angels Take Manhattan)
- The Angels take the voice of a person they kill, as was the case with Angel Bob. (TV: The Time of Angels)
- The images of the Angels become Angels. (TV: The Time of Angels)
- Liv uses Promethean Everlasting Matches. (PROSE: Doctor Who in an Exciting Adventure with the Daleks; AUDIO: Caerdroia)
- The Eighth Doctor would later meet Ollistra's next incarnation on Synthesis Station. (AUDIO: Day of the Vashta Nerada)