Publisher's summary Edit
When Jago takes a tumble on an unseasonably icy road, he ends up in hospital. But this is no ordinary medical establishment, and the patients are suffering from no ordinary illnesses. At last, the fiendish scheme of Dr Tulp is drawing to its cataclysmic climax. The Similarity Engine is operational. And a new, improved model of mahogany murderers have been unleashed...
to be added
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Sergeant Quick - Conrad Asquith
- Doctor Tulp - Toby Longworth
- Smitty - Matt Steer
- Sergeant Lange/Ragamuffin - Alex Lowe
- Constable Lee - John Banks
- Alf - Alex Mallinson
- Gabriel Sanders - David Collings
- Dr Tulp tells Jago and Litefoot that there will be wars which will span the entire world in the 20th century.
Story notes Edit
- The story ends on a cliffhanger, leading into the next season's first story, Litefoot and Sanders — in fact, the last words spoken are "Litefoot and Sanders."
- Jago and Litefoot recall meeting people from the future. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang, AUDIO: The Spirit Trap)