|Main character(s):||Abby, Zara|
|Main enemy:||Uncle Lindsay|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Alex Mallinson|
|Release date:||November 2010|
Publisher's summary Edit
“It's great here. You can get anything!”
The Sphere is a private satellite complex and offers every kind of entertainment. It doubles in size every week. They lash new hotels and casinos to the outer skin, pinning them in place with huge girders.
What is the secret that Zara is carrying with her? Why is Abby so ill? And how long can she resist the Sphere getting into her head as well?
to be added
- Abby - Ciara Janson
- Zara - Laura Doddington
- Marek - Fraser James
- Uncle Lindsay - Colin Spaull
- Croupier - Alex Mallinson
Uncredited cast Edit
- Abby was sent by Pargrave to find Zara on the Sphere.
- Abby and Zara are equipped with Time Rings.
- The Sphere doubles in size every week.
- Zara is pregnant. Marek is the father.
Story notes Edit
- This audio drama was recorded on 17 March and 24 and 25 July 2010.
- The character of Amy changes her name permanently to Abby with this story. Since the character of Amy/Abby was introduced and before production began on Graceless, a companion named Amy Pond was added to Doctor Who, which may have been the reason for the sudden name change.
- Abby refers to the fact that she and Zara were created by the Grace to locate the Key to Time. (AUDIO: The Judgement of Isskar)
- Abby refers to Pargrave, the captain of the Eschaton, who is in love with Zara. (AUDIO: The Chaos Pool)
- Abby and Zara discussed the fact that the former attended the Time Lord Academy on Gallifrey. (AUDIO: The Chaos Pool)
- Abby compares Marek to Harmonious 14 Zink. (AUDIO: The Judgement of Isskar, The Prisoner's Dilemma)
- Zara refers to Safeplace. (AUDIO: The Judgement of Isskar)
- Zara tells Abby that she once destroyed a similar Sphere on Erratoon with a rocket. However, Abby reveals to her that the entire population of Erratoon was saved by its emergency systems. (AUDIO: The Prisoner's Dilemma)
- Abby and Zara recall that a black hole almost destroyed Mars in the distant past. (AUDIO: The Judgment of Isskar)