|The Stolen TARDIS|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who Weekly Issues 9, 10 and 11|
|Release date:||12 December-28 December 1979|
|Reprinted in:||DW84 4|
|Format:||B&W 3 parts / 12 pages|
|DWM backup comic stories|
|The Final Quest||K-9's Finest Hour|
On Gallifrey, because of his support for interference in other worlds to defeat evil, Plutar is failed at the Time Lord Academy and sent to reconsider his views whilst working as a TARDIS technician. While working away in one of the TARDISes, an alien, Sillarc, arrives under cover. He uses a hypnotic image of a circus to set about stealing a TARDIS — the one Plutar is repairing.
Together they travel back in time (but not in space) and Sillarc tries retrieving a spare relativity differentiator from Plutar. Both of them make it back into the TARDIS, with Sillarc narrowly breaking through the doors, but upon returning to Gallifrey, Sillarc escapes alone in the TARDIS. He is shocked when the TARDIS reappears and he finds Plutar waiting for him with armed guards (having made use of another TARDIS). Sillarc's memories are wiped and he is exiled. In recognition of his great initiative, it is suggested that Plutar reapply to the Academy.
to be added
- This back up strip is introduced by the Fourth Doctor and is also tailed by him for the conclusion, where it is revealed that the Doctor has been watching the story on a video screen.
Original print details Edit
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWM 9 (4) End of Part One
- DWM 10 (4) End of Episode Two
- DWM 11 (4) Next Week : A new solo adventure, with K9!
- Coloured and reprinted by Marvel in DW84 4.
to be added