Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Stone's Lament|
|Main character(s):||Bernice Summerfield|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Music:||Toby Richards and Emily Baker|
|Cover by:||Adrian Salmon|
|Release date:||May 2001|
|ISBN 1-903654 22X|
|Big Finish Bernice Summerfield audio stories|
|The Secret of Cassandra||The Extinction Event|
|Big Finish Bernice Summerfield series|
|The Squire's Crystal||The Extinction Event|
Publisher's summary Edit
Now he has broken his isolation, inviting Bernice Summerfield to examine a mysterious artefact unearthed during building work at his sprawling mansion.
Accompanying Benny is Adrian Wall, the Killoran construction manager from the Braxiatel Collection. Adrian is responsible for overseeing the work, but his construction crew has vanished, and soon he and Benny discover that Traloor is not as alone as they might think...
to be added
to be added
- This audio drama was recorded on 27 August 200.
- This was the first audio story to feature Adrian Wall and Bernice.
- The "Hi, my friends call me Benny" dialogue has been removed from the opening theme tune.
- On examining an artefact that Adrian's team had excavated, Benny noted that it looked like some of the Ziggurats in the Kar-Charrat. (AUDIO: The Genocide Machine)
- Adrian mentions Coralee as a holiday vacation. (PROSE: Storm Harvest)
- Adrian refers to Benny and him having sex whilst Benny was possessed (PROSE: The Squire's Crystal(