|The Terrorkon Harvest|
|Printed in:||TV Century 21 70-75|
|Release date:||21 May - 25 June 1966|
|Reprinted in:||DWCC 14|
|Format:||Comic - 6 parts - 6 pages|
|The Dalek Chronicles|
|Impasse||Legacy of Yesteryear|
The Terrorkon Harvest was a comic strip published in TV Century 21.
The Daleks are setting up new underwater defences when they disturb the Terrorkon.
The Terrorkon, a creature that lives in the waters of Skaro, including in the Lake of Mutations is swimming near where the Daleks are installing new defences. An electric barrier the voltagstrem barrier, but while they are working on their rockets the Terrorkon breaks through the barrier, attacking the Daleks.
The Terrorkon takes one of the Daleks' rockets, tries to eat it whilst under the Daleks' city, but finds it inedible. Whilst musing under the city it is attacked by an eel.
- The Emperor has considered poisoning the Terrorkon.
Dalek technology Edit
- Multiple varieties of hoverbout are seen. Only one is identified as such.
- Pipes lead into the Drammankins to extract hydrogen from the Lake of Mutations. The Emperor says these were built long ago by their ancestors (humanoid Daleks).
- The Daleks' rays are useless against the Terrorkon.
- The Daleks trap a variety of Terrorkons using voltoscopes.
- The Terrorkons are native to Skaro, though two headed ones are mutations.
- An electric eel is present in the waters of Skaro.
- After this story, the Red Dalek is often seen with the Emperor.
- The Daleks begin to explore and survey the far corners of Skaro, leading into the next story.