Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Theatre of Dreams|
|Main character(s):||Jago, Litefoot|
|Featuring:||Ellie Higson, Sergeant Quick, Dr Sacker|
|Main enemy:||Gabriel Sanders, Madame Deuteronomy|
|Main setting:||London, the 1890s|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Music:||Fool Circle Productions|
|Sound:||Fool Circle Productions|
|Cover by:||Alex Mallinson|
|Release date:||January 2011|
|Jago and Litefoot|
|The Necropolis Express||The Ruthven Inheritance|
Publisher's summary Edit
"Roll up gentlemen and ladies, roll up! Welcome to Deuteronomy's Theatre De Fantasie, the show where your dreams come true!"
Henry Gordon Jago believes he has made a killer booking for the New Regency Theatre. Unfortunately, he is absolutely correct...
to be added
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Sergeant Quick - Conrad Asquith
- Madame Deuteronomy - Jennie Stoller
- Fosco - Alex Mallinson
- Doctor Ormond Sacker - Duncan Wisbey
- Gabriel Sanders - David Collings
- Jago takes over the operation of the New Regency Theatre.
Story notes Edit
- Until Voyage to Venus, this was the final Jago and Litefoot audio drama in which Leela (Louise Jameson) did not appear.
- This audio drama was recorded on 25, 26, 29 and 30 March 2010.
- Jago refers to the events of AUDIO: The Necropolis Express.
- Litefoot mentions that this is not the first time that Jago has hired an act which was implicated in several murders. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)