Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Thousand Worlds|
|Main enemy:||Dalek Prime, Taalyens|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Tom Webster|
|Part of:||Only the Monstrous|
|Release date:||14 December 2015|
|Format:||1 X 1 hour|
|The War Doctor|
|The Innocent||The Heart of the Battle|
Publisher's summary Edit
With the high-ranking Time Lord Seratrix behind enemy lines, the War Doctor finds himself assigned to a rescue mission. But any room for manoeuvre is severely restricted by an area of space known as the Null Zone.
Times have changed on Keska, and a countdown to destruction is beginning.
But who are the Taalyens and what is their part in the great and terrifying Dalek plan?
to be added
- The War Doctor - John Hurt
- Cardinal Ollistra - Jacqueline Pearce
- The Nursemaid - Lucy Briggs-Owen
- The Slave - Carolyn Seymour
- Veklin - Beth Chalmers
- Seratrix - Alex Wyndham
- Bennus - Kieran Hodgson
- Arverton - Barnaby Edwards
- Traanus - Mark McDonnell
- Garv - John Banks
- The Daleks - Nicholas Briggs
- When Ollistra says the Doctor will be sent behind enemy lines, he asks her if she watches a lot of war films.
- Seratrix traversed the Null Zone in his battle TARDIS.
- The Doctor has adjusted his sonic screwdriver so that it can materialise the TARDIS around him.
- The enslaved people of Keska believe the Daleks have enslaved a thousand worlds in order to build their machines.
- Rejoice discusses meeting the Doctor on Keska with her father. (AUDIO: The Innocent)
- The Doctor recalls setting off a Dalek Time Destructor at Omega One. (AUDIO: The Innocent)
- The Doctor states that the Time Lords have become Daleks. (TV: The Night of the Doctor)
- Ollistra states that the Doctor has defeated the Daleks many times (TV: The Daleks et al.) and that they fear him. (TV: The Parting of the Ways)
- The Daleks have enslaved numerous worlds before. (TV: The Dalek Invasion of Earth, AUDIO: Invasion of the Daleks et al.)
- The Doctor once again uses the pseudonym of "John Smith". (TV: The Tomb of the Cybermen et al.) He would later use it again towards the end of the life of his "War" incarnation. (PROSE: Engines of War)
- For the Doctor, he met the younger Rejoice very recently, but for her it has been decades. (AUDIO: The Innocent)
- The Doctor says one could feel the consequences of war for several lifetimes. (TV: Rose et al.)
- The Daleks are drilling through Keska's core in order to destroy the planet. The Doctor says the plan sounds depressingly familiar. (TV: The Dalek Invasion of Earth) The Doctor lost his great-grandson Alex Campbell and companions Lucie Miller and Tamsin Drew during one such undertaking on Earth in the 22nd century. (AUDIO: Lucie Miller/To the Death)