|The Time Museum|
|Companion(s):||John and Gillian|
|Main enemy:||The Cybermen|
|Main setting:||Time Museum|
|Printed in:||TV Comic Annual 1969|
|TVC comic stories|
- You may be looking for the Big Finish Companion Chronicle of the same name.
The TARDIS brings the Doctor, John and Gillian to the Time Museum of an ancient civilisation. Among the artefacts, they find what they think is a model of a Cyberman. It activates and calls others. The museum is a trap that will enable the Cybermen to kill their enemies. The Doctor destroys the Cybermen and one alerts others that will come. Finding Trod shells, they hid inside while more Cybermen come to look. Once they are at the far end of the museum they escape to the TARDIS.
- Exhibits in the museum include a ray cannon used in First Century Universe War, a mini rocket from 2150, and an Apollo 8 space capsule used to orbit Earth in 1968.
- Whether intentional or not, the title is a play on The Space Museum.
- The First Doctor, Ian, Barbara, and Vicki previously visited a Space Museum filled with universal history, where the Doctor hid inside an empty Dalek. (TV: The Space Museum)
- The Doctor uses the expression, "By the planets!" (COMIC: The Coming of the Cybermen, The Faithful Rocket Pack)
- The Cybermen are CyberMondans. (TV: The Tenth Planet)