to be added
- Unusually, the Doctor wears a hat.
- The Doctor was "outstandingly brilliant" during his studies at the Academy.
- There are 24 members of the Council of Time Lords.
- The Doctor was intending to travel to Palaran with Peri.
- The Ipsilon Foundation was formed during the 23rd or 24th century.
- The Master uses the alias of "Professor Masterman".
- The Master has been stranded on Earth since the Doctor stole his time-matter adjustment valve from his TARDIS.
- "Panopticon" is misspelt as "Panoptican".
- The Doctor has been officially forgiven for stealing a TARDIS, but it is still a "sore point" for the Lord President. (AUDIO: The Beginning, TV: An Unearthly Child)
- The Lord President states that the Doctor has a strong relationship with Earth. (TV: The War Games)[additional sources needed]