- You may wish to consult
Torchwood Archive (disambiguation)for other, similarly-named pages.
"Welcome, visitor. The Torchwood Archive provides a complete history of our Institute from its distant beginnings to the present day. When we founded our great enterprise in the year of our Lord 1879, we decreed that there should be a record of this achievement, stored at the very furthest limits of the British Empire. By visiting you are spreading that legacy, perhaps out through the skies. For now, I shall bid you a good day and welcome you to the Torchwood Archive. Do, please look around."
The Torchwood Archive is a forgotten asteroid in the centre of a great war. Jeremiah is its first visitor in many centuries. He's come to learn something very important. And the ghosts of Torchwood are waiting for him.
to be added
- Captain Jack Harkness - John Barrowman
- Gwen Cooper - Eve Myles
- Ianto Jones - Gareth David-Lloyd
- Toshiko Sato - Naoko Mori
- Suzie Costello - Indira Varma
- Rhys Williams - Kai Owen
- Andy Davidson - Tom Price
- Yvonne Hartman - Tracy-Ann Oberman
- Jeremiah Bash Henderson - Richie Campbell
- Queen Victoria - Rowena Cooper
- Alex Hopkins - Julian Lewis Jones
- Norton Folgate - Samuel Barnett
- The Committee - David Warner
- Miss Trent - Emma Reeves
- Maxim Ivanov - Krystian Godlewski
- Archie - Guy Adams
- Bartender - Geoffrey Breton
- Miss Mitford - Lisa Bowerman
- Delilah - Laura Doddington
- Mandrake - Aaron Neil
- Little Girl - Kerry Gooderson
- Ivan Putin - Ryan Sampson
- Kieran Frost - Damian Lynch
- Mr Colchester - Paul Clayton
to be added
- This story clarifies the dating system used in TV: The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit, which was set in 43K2.1. Years are read as "[century]K[decade].[year]" while centuries are read as "[millennium].[century]K" e.g. 19K7.9 corresponds to 1879, 21K0.7 corresponds to 2007 and 2.0K corresponds to the 20th century.
- A trailer for this story was released.
- Suzie shows disdain for her father. (TV: They Keep Killing Suzie)
- Tosh mentions that manipulating the world's fields could keep people from dying. (TV: The New World, etc.)
- Object One is revealed to be the locket that showed Alex Hopkins the future. (TV: Fragments) Among others, he saw the 456 (TV: Children of Earth) and Miracle Day. (TV: The New World, et al.)
- Zachary Cross Flane, second-in-command of the Walker Expedition, previously stated that he represented the Torchwood Archive. (TV: The Satan Pit)
- Jack notes that Cardiff's rift is a battery which "you know who" will pop by to refuel every now and then. (TV: Boom Town, End of Days, Utopia)
- Madeline mentions the death of George Wilson. (AUDIO: The Conspiracy)
- Mr Colchester is revealed to be a member of Torchwood in 2017 (AUDIO: Changes Everything) and is heard talking to Orr. (AUDIO: Orr, et al.)