Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unlike other fictional universes, the Doctor Who universe is created solely by fiction. To us, this is a secondary source. Information from this source can only be used in "behind the scenes" sections, or on pages about real world topics.
|The Torchwood Archives|
|Written by:||Gary Russell|
|Release date:||9 October 2008|
|Format:||Hardback, 158 pages|
|Torchwood reference books|
|none||Torchwood: The Encyclopedia|
Subject matter Edit
- This book is written from an in-universe perspective.
- It is presented as a scrapbook of the notes for publication by one Warren Martyn submitted to the commissioning editor at Garden Tower Publishing, a Mr M. Clayton. The notes were acquired by Torchwood and with an introductory warning, (and notes throughout) from Ianto Jones, serves as a reminder that security at Torchwood should never be compromised.
Publisher's summary Edit
THIS BOOK IS A GUIDE TO TORCHWOOD.
DO NOT REMOVE THIS COPY FROM THE HUB.
EACH BOOK CONTAINS A MACROFORM TRACKING DEVICE. JUST IN CASE ...
Notable features Edit
- This book covers the activities of Torchwood Three up to Gray's betrayal of his brother Jack Harkness. (TV: Exit Wounds)
- Designed by Richard Atkinson, Paul Lang and Lee Thompson
- This hardback only book was priced £14.99 (UK)