Unlike other fictional universes, the Doctor Who universe is created solely by fiction. To us, this is a secondary source. Information from this source can only be used in "behind the scenes" sections, or on pages about real world topics.
|The Torchwood Archives|
|Written by:||Gary Russell|
|Publisher:||BBC Books an imprint of Ebury Publishing|
|Format:||Hardback, 158 pages|
|Torchwood: The Encyclopedia|
Subject matter Edit
- This book is written from an in-universe perspective.
- It is presented as a scrapbook of the notes for publication by one Warren Martyn submitted to the commissioning editor at Garden Tower Publishing, a Mr M. Clayton. The notes were acquired by Torchwood and with an introductory warning, (and notes throughout) from Ianto Jones, serves as a reminder that security at Torchwood should never be compromised.
Publisher's summary Edit
THIS BOOK IS A GUIDE TO TORCHWOOD.
DO NOT REMOVE THIS COPY FROM THE HUB.
EACH BOOK CONTAINS A MACROFORM TRACKING DEVICE. JUST IN CASE …
Notable features Edit
- This book covers the activities of Torchwood Three up to Gray's betrayal of his brother Jack Harkness. (TV: Exit Wounds)
- Designed by Richard Atkinson, Paul Lang and Lee Thompson
- This hardback only book was priced £14.99 (UK)