Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Touchdown on Deneb-7|
|Main setting:||Moon of Deneb-7|
|Printed in:||Doctor Who Magazine Issue 48|
|Release date:||January 1981|
|Format:||B&W 1 part / 4 pages|
|DWM comic stories|
|Star Death||Voyage to the Edge of the Universe|
The Doctor and K9 arrive on a small barnacled moon long after the planet Deneb-7 has ceased to exist. The Doctor goes to rest while the TARDIS and K9 recalibrate themselves following a magnetic storm, but a slightly erratic K9 goes off exploring. The TARDIS' arrival has awoken robot minions beneath the surface, who await the Pendant Bearer's return, so that the "formalities" of colonisation of Deneb-7 can be completed. However, having destroyed the planet, it will take some four thousand million years for a new planet to reform. The robot minions return belowground to wait. K9 returns to the TARDIS before the Doctor awakes.
to be added
- Affected by the magnetic storm, K9 calls the Doctor a varlet.
- The moon of Deneb-7 is actually a spaceship.
- It takes four thousand million years for a dust-cloud to co-alesce into a planet.
to be added
Original print details Edit
- Publication with page count and closing captions
- DWM 48 (4) The End
- Coloured and reprinted by Marvel in DW84 19, and noted as being originally presented in DOCTOR WHO WEEKLY #42.