Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main setting:||Nixyce VII|
|Publisher:||Big Finish Productions|
|Cover by:||Damien May|
|Part of:||Dark Eyes 2|
|Release date:||12 February 2014|
|Format:||1 X 1 hour|
|X and the Daleks||The White Room|
The Traitor was the first full cast audio story in the Dark Eyes 2 audio anthology released in 2014 by Big Finish Productions. It starred Paul McGann as the the Doctor and Nicola Walker as Liv Chenka.
Publisher's summary Edit
Nixyce VII is under Dalek occupation. For many, their only hope of survival is decent medical care, as slave working conditions under the Dalek regime are appalling. But when you help people to survive under the rule of the Daleks, are you actually helping the Daleks? Med-tech Liv Chenka doesn't have the luxury of pondering these dilemmas. She must just do what she feels is right.
But then there are the soldiers of last resort... The freedom fighters left behind to cause maximum damage to the Dalek war effort, at whatever cost. To them, anyone who seems to be helping the Daleks is a traitor.
And when the Doctor arrives, his secret agenda throws him into conflict with everyone.
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Liv Chenka - Nicola Walker
- Carna - Chris Porter
- Kavel - David Dobson
- Aldin/Robomen - John Dorney
- The Daleks/The Dalek Time Controller/Control/Auto-Voice - Nicholas Briggs
- Robomen - Brian Shelley
- Some people on Nixyce VII refer to Liv Chenka as "the Traitor" for working with the Daleks.
- The Doctor uses the alias "Bert Higgins."
- This story was recorded on 24, 25, 26 and 27 September 2013.
- This is the last Dark Eyes to be written by Nicholas Briggs.
- The Doctor reminds Liv of the last time that they met aboard the Lorelei, when he had a different face, wore a straw hat and carried an umbrella. (AUDIO: Robophobia)
- The Dalek Time Controller recalls his plans with Kotris and how the Doctor defeated him. (AUDIO: X and the Daleks)
- The Daleks realise that the TARDIS is a time capsule as it exhibits chronon particles. (TV: Time and the Rani, The Wedding of River Song)
- The Doctor tells the Daleks that there is an alien fleet on the fringes of the Nixyce system and that he seeks their help in defeating it. (AUDIO: Time's Horizon, Eyes of the Master)