|Main enemy:||Gargoyles, Glom|
|Main setting:||San Francisco, August 2016; Shirov-three|
|Letterer:||Richard Starkings and Jimmy Betancourt|
|Printed in:||9DO 4 - 5|
|Release date:||10 August 2016|
|Cover date:||September 2016|
|Format:||Comic - 2 parts|
|Doctor Who: The Ninth Doctor|
The Transformed was the second story in Doctor Who: The Ninth Doctor.
The Doctor, Rose, and Captain Jack, bouncing back from their most recent adventure with a destructive doppelganger, run into a most unexpected face! As the Doctor struggles to keep Rose apart from an element of her future she cannot know, Jack discovers another twist on his missing past that complicates his present!
Part One Edit
to be added
- Ninth Doctor
- Rose Tyler
- Jack Harkness
- Mickey Smith
- Martha Jones
- Harry Sullivan
- The punchway passanger shuttle has the words Bad Wolf written on the side.
- Mickey is aware of UNIT, Torchwood, and the Forge.
- Mickey says that UNIT, Torchwood and the Forge would be unreliable to contact about his wife's transformation.
- Jack has met Tony Bennett.
- Mickey references Deep Space Nine
- The ambiguity of the decade that Dean is sent back to is a reference to the UNIT dating controversy.
- This story takes place immediacy after COMIC: Doctormania.
- Mickey recalls how the Doctor "changed", (TV: The Christmas Invasion) and how their relationship changed for the better because of it. (TV: School Reunion, The Age of Steel, Doomsday, Journey's End)
- The Bad Wolf meme can be seen on the sideway of a spacebus. (TV: The Unquiet Dead et al.)
- The Doctor says that San Francisco has a "history", which influenced the wormhole to give nearby humans powers and mutations. (TV: Doctor Who, PROSE: Unnatural History, AUDIO: The Gift)
to be added