- You may be looking for Tiger! Tiger!.
"The Tyger" was a poem.
After Tommy looked into the Metebelis crystal and realised he could now read much better, he went to get more books from the meditation centre's library. There he found a book of poetry which included "The Tyger", and proceeded to read the opening verse aloud:
- Tyger Tyger, burning bright,
- In the forests of the night;
- What immortal hand or eye,
- Could frame thy fearful symmetry?
Behind the scenes Edit
Frank Cottrell-Boyce's TV story In the Forest of the Night was named directly after this poem, with a minor modification made to the line, to allow for a singular "forest of the night". This story also contains an actual tiger.